Can't complete rips on x64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't complete rips on x64

I bought a new computer and re-installed the program and have set up the files as I've used in the past. So far every rip either crashes or says complete but in reality isn't. The two movies I've tried to do have been Moana 3D and Finding Dory 3D. I'm attaching the Log to this
    Attached Files

first make sure that your new computer has all the latest updates
    including the latest driver update for your graphics card.

Comment

Been ripping Moana 3D to 2D Conversion and it's been working. So it's isolated to the 3D ripping.so far.

Comment

Failed trying to rip as a MP4

Comment

try clicking common settings - AV Codec - check "Disable all GPU for decoding and encoding"
          everything will switch to software, restart dvdfab and retry to rip as a MP4 and see if that works.

Comment

Only ripped 18 minutes this way and claimed success again. This is only happening with the 3D rips so far.Very Frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by Yoti14 View Post
              Only ripped 18 minutes this way and claimed success again. This is only happening with the 3D rips so far.Very Frustrating
              1. Please send us dvdfab_internal log, thanks.

2. Please load the original disc into Copy option - Clone mode, 1:1 copy it as a ISO file. Then play the cloned ISO to see if it is correct. If yes, please load the cloned ISO into Ripper option to convert and see the result.

3. If the cloned ISO is correct but the output file of it also fails, since we do not have the two movie discs, please upload the cloned ISO to our FTP site, thanks. I sent you a PM about the FTP.

Comment

Working...
              X