Updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specific Feature Updating

I am running ver 10.0.8.8 DVDFAB 64. IT says and update is available to 11...... I tell it ok it flashes on the screen quickly anthe asks if I want to install I say yes boom it says done but restart still shows 10.0.8.8 Thanks Dan

You can just manually install the latest version 11.0.2.1 using the offline installer on this page:

In DVDFab download center, you can find and download free full range of products including DVDFab 13, StreamFab, MusicFab, Passkey, UniFab, etc.

Be sure you go to and select the offline installer. Your version 10 will stay intact. You can always uninstall version 10 at a later time since they are stored in separate folders (in other words upgrading to 11 wont over-write your 10 installation).

Comment

Originally posted by EasyXjer View Post
      I am running ver 10.0.8.8 DVDFAB 64. IT says and update is available to 11...... I tell it ok it flashes on the screen quickly anthe asks if I want to install I say yes boom it says done but restart still shows 10.0.8.8 Thanks Dan
      We cannot duplicate the issue. The QA team has tested and has updated from 10.0.8.8 to 11.0.2.1 successfully. Please re-try.

Also, yes, please do as LaciBacsi suggests, you can always visit http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to manually download and install the latest version. The installation of DVDFab 11 will not overwrite DVDFab 10.

Comment

Working...
      X