Clone Burn default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specific Feature Clone Burn default

After DVD Fab opens it defaults to clone burn. Very annoying. Using latest version. So don't tell me to update.
    Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
    There is no fool like an old fool.

I can't reproduce this, mine opens in the module I'm running when I shut it down.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Mine too.

Comment

I don't think there is a "default" mode per se. As stated above, it opens whatever module you last used. However, it is no big deal to simply select another module. If you want it to open in a specific module the next time you use it, just select that module before shutting down.

Comment

Originally posted by docgoo1 View Post
          After DVD Fab opens it defaults to clone burn. Very annoying. Using latest version. So don't tell me to update.
          Hi, after it shows Clone mode and you switch to another mode like Main Movie, can you turn on the movie (see my attached screenshot) and does DVDFab show the movie title?

Also, please send us dvdfab_internal log, thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

No it does not open to the last operation you open. It returns to default clone burn. Well I can reproduce this every time.

Comment

If you close it in "main movie" and it opens in "clone burn" something is amiss and you likely need to uninstall Fab and download a fresh installer.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                If you close it in "main movie" and it opens in "clone burn" something is amiss and you likely need to uninstall Fab and download a fresh installer.
                done that.

Comment

No it does not open to the last operation you open. It returns to default clone burn. Well I can reproduce this every time.
                  log uploaded

Attached Files

Comment

try clicking common settings - general settings - click the factory default settings button
                    in the lower left corner of the general settings area, restart dvdfab and see if it
                    still defaults to clone burn when started.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                      did that done that.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                        try clicking common settings - general settings - click the factory default settings button
                        in the lower left corner of the general settings area, restart dvdfab and see if it
                        still defaults to clone burn when started.
                        nope

Comment

Just out of curiosity, do you get the same results with 32 bit version?

Comment

nope
                            what kind of drive do you have ??
                            internal or external, if your using an external, try plugging in
                            the drive before starting dvdfab and make sure windows recognizes it.

Comment

Working...
                            X