B-Frames support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-Frames support

I want buy the Nvidea 1660TI card, I want to know if DVDfab have a B-frame support or if I have to use Staxrip becuase Staxrip can support the encoding.

Thanks

hi KOR,

Good to know your are interested.
    We already working on it, will release soon.

Yours,
    Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

This is good I not want use other tools when I have you :-)
      Can you also add autocroping to the convert too like you do in the ripper?

Comment

Originally posted by KOR View Post
        This is good I not want use other tools when I have you :-)
        Can you also add autocroping to the convert too like you do in the ripper?
        Please download and install the latest version of DVDFab 11.0.3.1 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to verify.

Comment

KOR, buy RTX card for B-frames support in HEVC. GTX 16 series has no HEVC encoder from RTX, but from GTX 10 series, so no B-frames.

Comment

Originally posted by jlp View Post
            KOR, buy RTX card for B-frames support in HEVC. GTX 16 series has no HEVC encoder from RTX, but from GTX 10 series, so no B-frames.
            Are you sure? According to -> https://developer.nvidia.com/video-e...support-matrix GTX1660/1660TI has the same encoder as the RTX cards along with the same support and B-Frames. GTX1650 have the older style NVENC support and no B-Frames support.

Comment

Working...
            X