Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with version 11.0.3.3

Hi,

the today installed version 11.0.3.3 the ripping of a Blu-Ray (ISO) takes longer than 1 hour, in the previous versions only about 6 minutes. The Converter also takes many times longer.

I have tried several ISO. Restarting the computer and uninstalling and reinstalling DVDFab didn't help.

In >General Settings >A/V-Codec the check mark is set at Lightning-Shrink, under >Diagnostics the graphics chipset (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB) is recognized correctly. I use Windows 10, 1809

I also noticed that a corresponding MKV file is not immediately stored in the target folder as usual.

By the Way: in all DVDFab versions 11.x there is a small bug: if you uncheck >Converter >Copy Video, you can adjust the encoding method and video quality. But the bitrate cannot be adjusted.

I have now installed version 10.2.1.7, which is fortunately still available, so the problem does not occur. Therefore I assume that version 11.0.3.3 is faulty.

LG

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Hi, we need log files from both v10 and v11 to help check the problem, please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file, specify their version number (v10 or v11) in the file name when you post. Thanks.

Here is an image for you to easily open the DVDFab log folder.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	open log folder.png
Views:	283
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	368676

Comment

Log Files send with Private Message

Comment

New version 11.0.3.4 work nice now. Thanks for quick help

Comment

Working...
        X