No Back-Up Of "KIN"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Back-Up Of "KIN"

Will not even finish analyzing the disc!!!! Just go around and around with no results. Please Give Advice on what I am doing wrong.

DVD or BD?
    Are you using the latest version of DVDFab?
    Please post dvdfab_internal.log file and specify the released country of the movie you have problem with, a buy link of the disc will also work.

Comment

DVD

Comment

I am using DVD Fab 11035. Have even tried to do a Movie only back-up and got the same results.

Comment

Please go to Common Settings>DVD>Pathplayer, enable or disable Pathplayer to copy the movie again and see the result.
          (PathPlayer should be left in the default "Always Enable" mode unless there is some problem copying a certain DVD movie.)

If still have problem, please do post the log file.

Comment

Still no go !!!

Comment

I downloaded 11036 and tried to back-up whole disc and movie only with pathfinder on and off. It makes no difference, I get the same window "opening DVD source" and that is where it stays. I don't know how to get the log since it requires me to cancel the open source window to gain control of DVDFab.

Comment

first, try cleaning the disc even though it looks clean.
                do you get any disc activity from your dvd drive ??
                pathplayer should be set to "always enabled" as this is a Lionsgate studio release.
                depending on the title and how much copy protection is on the disc,
                it can take some time for the disc to open. so please be patient.

Comment

Working...
                X