New 11.0.4.9 John Wick 3 Warning Message After 6 Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 11.0.4.9 John Wick 3 Warning Message After 6 Minutes

John Wick 3 has warning message at 6 minutes on all types of BD players even Fab Player 5.0.3.1

The correct playlist should be 00444.mpls not 00453.mpls that DVDFab Player 5 plays!

Comment

We need files to check the issue. Please open the original movie disc John Wick 3 in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. Thanks.

Comment

Zipped and uploaded...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyJT View Post
          Zipped and uploaded...
          Thank You

I too experience the 6 minute issue.
          Wink Dinkerson PhD.

Comment

This is a problematic release. Even the fox is having issues with it. It must be a new protection or a newer version of screen pass.

Comment

Zipped and uploaded...
              I have passed the file to our developers for checking. Please kindly wait for update. Thanks.

Comment

John Wick 3 has warning message at 6 minutes on all types of BD players even Fab Player 5.0.3.1
                Missing some file, please try again, copy and zip the AACS folder and send to us. Thank you.

Comment

I was looking in the the Stream folder and spotted 03955.m2ts file which is the file that shows the Warning Message and plays the beginning movie music. So I looked at Playlist folder and opened 00000.mpls with note pad and I can see the first 00514.m2ts at the start of the movie which is 6 minutes in length then the next was 03955.m2ts that what plays in a loop. Also it seems that the m2ts file sequence is out of correct movie sequence after time line is advanced.
                  Last edited by JohnnyJT; 09-21-2019, 08:54 PM. Reason: Corrected File Name

Comment

I also have this issue with DVDFab 11.0.5.1

Comment

Originally posted by juantwothree86 View Post
                      I also have this issue with DVDFab 11.0.5.1
                      Please send us the dvdfab_internal.log file and open the original movie disc John Wick 3 in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. Thanks.

For FTP info, please check PM I just sent to you.

Comment

Mona Are you still in of files of this disc?

I returned my disc, since my player (3 year old Sony blu-ray player) could not play the blu-ray and DVDFab 11.51 is unable to rip without the 6 min issue.
                        Wink Dinkerson PhD.
                        Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Comment

Originally posted by Wink Dinkerson View Post
                          Mona Are you still in of files of this disc?

I returned my disc, since my player (3 year old Sony blu-ray player) could not play the blu-ray and DVDFab 11.51 is unable to rip without the 6 min issue.
                          For the version of John Wick 3 that still has problem copying or playback, please provide the requested information.

Comment

Can someone with the John Wick 3 (US Version) Please Upload the necessary files?
                            I was unable to get John Wick 3 to play nor rip, and returned my Blu-ray.
                            Wink Dinkerson PhD.
                            Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Comment

I have the USA files for John Wick3 that doesn't work with 11.0.5.3. I need the FTP info so I can upload the zip file.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X