Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I have a DVD Fab improvement please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I have a DVD Fab improvement please!

Hello

In my scenario using "Copy" on DVD Fab x64 11.0.5.1

1) Insert and start DVD ripping to ISO which is going to a UNC network path \\192.168.1.x\share\whatever.iso

2) After 100% complete the DVD itself is ejected and removed.

3) The ISO now being built/copied to the network share which can take a number of minutes over Gigabit ethernet.

4) I insert another DVD and start it off for another rip, I would hope this would start ripping immediately, however it won't start ripping until (3) is completed which is a bit of a waste of time (just stays there at "processing" and 0%).

** (Not a very good) Workaround **

To speed things up I can just copy iso to the local drive, and then copy across manually to the network share via Windows Explorer, much faster... but it really shouldn't be like this.

Can I request this as an enhancement please, copying/building should be a background task whilst another DVD is being ripped. I've used DVDFab for years and years, this is my only bone with the software. Please improve this, my i9 CPU can easily handle it (processors have been configured in settings).

Thanks

Alex
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DVDAlexS; 09-23-2019, 01:04 PM.

Hi DVDAlexS, thank you for your feedback, I have passed your post to our developers.

Comment

Working...
    X