No announcement yet.

Same movie file keep repeating with DVD created with "Same as Source" quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same movie file keep repeating with DVD created with "Same as Source" quality

I have been using DVDfab to create DVD using "Fit to Disc" video quality without problem, but the number of video files is limited. Lately i noticed a "Same as Source" video quality option and after tried, i can squeeze in many video files and created the DVD. I played it on my car DVD player.

However, i found a strange behavior at #10 movie, after the end of that movie, it will restart that particular #10 movie again and will not move on to #11 unless i manually skip to next track. Even i skipped to next track or so on, after playing that track it will still go back to #10. I skipped to very end of the track at #40 and yet it will go back to #10 after finish playing #40.

I created the DVD one more time using DVDfab, burn it and yet the same thing happenned. I later removed that movie #10 thinking that it might be having problem. The next DVD still have the same issue, now it keeps on repeating #11 track.

I played that DVD on PC with PowerDVD. After #11 track, it didn't repeat but jumped back to menu. This showed the DVD created with "Same as Source" did has problem.

Please assist, thank you.

Hello, we will try to reproduce the issue, at the same time, please attach your dvdfab_internal.log file, log path is in my sig, thanks.

Comment

One of the log files is attached. It says the txt file size exceeded 150kB so i zip it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by iieeann View Post
        One of the log files is attached. It says the txt file size exceeded 150kB so i zip it.
        Please attach the other one, named as dvdfab_internal. If it's too large to attach to forum, you can open it with a Notepad, and copy the log session of the most recent tries for this problem. Click image for larger version  Name:	internal log.png Views:	1 Size:	62.7 KB ID:	373895

Comment

Hi, i attached the dvdfab_internal file here. It is still too large after i chose only 1 day 2019/10/18 log, so i zip it again.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, i attached the dvdfab_internal file here. It is still too large after i chose only 1 day 2019/10/18 log, so i zip it again.
            Thanks. We are able to reproduce the problem, the phenomenon is similar but not completely the same. We tested with 40 sources, the playback returned to menu on #23. We need some time to look into it, please kindly wait.

Comment

I am glad this problem is identified. For the time being i will use Fit to Disc until the fix is out.

Comment

Hi has this been solved in 11.0.5.7? I read the release notes but not very sure.

Comment

Hi has this been solved in 11.0.5.7? I read the release notes but not very sure.
                  It's not fixed yet. We will put it on the new version's changelog once it is corrected. Please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

6 months has passed, has this issue been fixed? I stop using DVDfab until now because i need that feature being fixed, hopefully it is done now.

Comment

Working...
                    X