Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disc Read Error on Blu-ray title, “Spectre”, US releases.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disc Read Error on Blu-ray title, “Spectre”, US releases.

I have two US releases of Spectre, the one included in The Daniel Craig Collection and the stand-alone Blu-ray. Both give me disc read errors after upgrading to 11.0.6.3 (win). After multiple attempts, reboots, and a reinstall of the same version DVDFab, I reverted to 11.0.5.5 and the disc now reads fine. This bug was introduced somewhere between version 11.0.5.5 and 11.0.6.3. Anyone else having this issue? It should be easy to reproduce.

Thanks.

I also have the same problem. 3 different Blu-rays all in perfect condition with no smudges all have read errors with the newest version
    of DVDfab. They work well with 11.0.3.0

Comment

Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the trouble.

And to help us check the issue, please do these:
      1. Please reinstall the latest version of DVDFab 11 to try again, if still have problem, go to where you install DVDFab 11, find the fabprocess.exe, rename this file to try again and see if it will make a difference.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	rename fab process.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.2 KB ID:	375501

2. Please post the dvdfab_internal log session as well, thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona,
        I am glad to do this. but am very busy right now but I will try late tonight. It is about 11:00am my time now. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Hi Mona,
          Renaming that file seemed to do the trick. One thing that I don't
          know if important is that I tried cinavia removal on some of those disks.
          Anyway here are those logs. I did not let the copy process run all the way thru
          because the read errors were coming right at the beginning. Their are 3 files.
          Logs with the different versions and before and after the rename.
          Have a great day.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi mash609, thank you for the update. The read error issue will be fixed in the coming version, please kindly wait for update, thank you again.

Comment

Working...
            X