Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Split a film

Hi

I have a DVD of One Piece when I put it in it only shows 1 track containing all episodes.

I can obvioulsy make this into a MP4 file but it will be one big file.

Does DVDfab contain any software that I can use to split it into it's separate episodes or recommend a way of doing this?

Thanks

J

split - https://www.dvdfab.cn/tutorial/DVD-to-DVD-Split

Comment

Hey October262 thanks I'll try that now!
      Trying it now I assume if I want to break all 6 chapters out I need to run this 6 times or create an iso then do it from there.

Comment

I don't think Split will give you the results you want. The best method is to split by chapters, usually the episode 1 will be chapter 1 through chapter 5 (or whatever) and so on. You can set up the first episode, then click in the title bar, (above) and select Copy Source. This will give you another task listing with the title with all the episodes. Then select the chapter range that comprises episode 2, as an example 6 through10, etc. Keep reloading the Source, once for each episode until they are all listed as single tasks. If you have 8 episodes, this will produce 8 different folders, each containing one episode. You can then use Merge Mode or DVD Creator to put them all in one volume. There is a post I made somewhere that illustrates this, if I can find it I will link it here.

Found it, here it is: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...873#post345873
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signals

That didn't work for me so I've set the disc not to eject and I'm manually selecting the chapters and editing the name each time to export the individual episodes.

Thanks for the info though

J

Comment

Working...
          X