Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please

Hello everybody. My problem is if anyone can help me is. I'm backing up all my old DVDs I have a life member ship off DVD copier and also DVD Ripper . My question is. I've got a DVD which has multiple episodes on it. I run the DVD on DVD Ripper it gets out the beginning rubbish on the DVD, but it joins all of the episodes together to make one like long film I will really want to divide the episodes up and have them on my hard drive is single episodes instead of one long film. If that makes sense. As far as I know I'm on the up to date version. I haven't used this software in many many years now, so I'm a bit confused with it because everything is changed since I last used it. Hope someone can give me some advice. Basically my problem is say the DVD as 4 episodes I just want them individually on my hard drive. Thank you for any replies and help much appreciated and have a happy Christmas.
    I'm
    :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Hi tdk,
    The ability to get individual episodes depends on how the disc is authored. Some DVDs have only a single title (the Play All option on the disc's menu) and so will produce this effect when processed in Ripper. These discs generally splt the episodes up by chapter rather than having an individual title for each one, so the solution is to use DVDFab's chapter splitter to select the individual episodes. You will need to use the Preview function to see which chapters for the episode boundaries. Here is a capture that illustrate this procedure. This one is for the Ripper module but Copy works the same way. After selecting the chapters for the first episode, use Copy Source (as shown near the top, it is a context (right click) option that reloads the same source to let you select the chapter range for the next episode.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 COPYSOURCE.png Views:	2 Size:	257.1 KB ID:	345874

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X