Blu Ray Rip Fails on Blu Rays split into Multiple Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu Ray Rip Fails on Blu Rays split into Multiple Titles

I have recently started having an issue specifically with Blu Rays that have everything separated into Titles (so instead of one Title and everything is in specific Chapter sections, each video is in it's own Title). Everything else works fine. It doesn't seem to be an issue with the Blu Ray as I have already cloned it to an ISO (using DVDFab) and I am ripping off the ISO. The process gets to about 97% when the FPS drops down to 0 and it just sits there, then it fails after a while. The videos can be played even though it failed, but it doesn't have chapter markers and Windows doesn't render the image in the file manager. Everything else (if the videos aren't in multiple titles) works fine, it is just the ones that have the videos in different Titles. Attached is the log of one attempt (two Titles in the same Blu Ray).

PC Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor
    RAM: 32 GB
    GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series 26.20.11015.5009
    Drive: LG DVD-RW/BluRay/HDDVD Combo - HL-DT-ST BDDVDRWGGC-H20L (also tested with a Verbatim DVD-RW/BluRay - PIONEER BD-RWBDR-UD03)

DVDFab: 11.0.6.9 (19/01/2020)

Blu Ray with the issue:
    Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon: Is It Wrong to Seek a Hot Spring in a Dungeon (Used in the Log)
    Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon (All 13 Titles for the series)
    Monster Musume Everyday Life with Monster Girls (All 12 Titles for the series)
    Attached Files

Anyone? The issue seems to relate to the titles I have listed as Movies or some other Blu rays that use Title for each episode don't seem to be affected. Like I mentioned before, the Blu Ray was already ripped to an ISO using DVDFab (couple versions ago then the current one I am on now) so I am at a loss as to what the issue could be.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in respond, we will see if we can reproduce the issue and get back to you, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Sorry for the delay in respond, we will see if we can reproduce the issue and get back to you, thanks.
        Any luck?

Comment

Originally posted by Viper14306 View Post

Any luck?
          Our QA team is trying to find a source that can reproduce the issue, but failed, could you please send us the problematic ISO file to help duplicate it? Thanks.

Comment

We've got your file, we will check and get back to you soon.

Comment

Working...
            X