This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last two Blu Ray Copies Causes Crash

Latest SW version is crashing during burn. Tried Toy Story 4 and Once upon a time in hollywood, Tried Toy Story twice today, once with CUDA enabled and once with it off.

Crashed both times. Please help. Log enclosed.

Attached Files

Originally posted by Gcorbe View Post
    Latest SW version is crashing during burn. Tried Toy Story 4 and Once upon a time in hollywood, Tried Toy Story twice today, once with CUDA enabled and once with it off.

Crashed both times. Please help. Log enclosed.
    Please go Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box and uncheck the option "Enable Lightning-Recoding when applicable (accelerate H.264 software decoding and encoding)" and disable "Lightning-Shrink" to convert again and see the result.

If still get crash issue, please save/zip the crash report file and send it to us for analyzing, thank you.

Comment

Hi Mona. Upgraded to DVDFab 11.0.7.4. The Common settings were already configured as above but I double checked. Started the copy and it crashed a few minutes in. You asked for the crash report file. By this I assume you mean the dvdfab_internal.log file? This is enclosed.
      Attached Files

Comment

No, if you save the crash report you will have a .zip file. Did you receive the crash report field asking you to save or send? Meanwhile, please try to convert the movie to mp4.passthrough or mkv.passthrough profile to have a try and see the result. Thanks.

Comment

My apologies, I should have known better. Wrong terminology. I should have said "Fails" and not "Crash". So both disks failed using ripper. I tried passthrough and the MP4 failed quite quickly after starting the rip. The MKV got to around 90% before that failled too.

Comment

My apologies, I should have known better. Wrong terminology. I should have said "Fails" and not "Crash". So both disks failed using ripper. I tried passthrough and the MP4 failed quite quickly after starting the rip. The MKV got to around 90% before that failled too.
            Please attach the latest dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck internal log file. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona. I think I've found the issue. I was saving to a NAS and the Raid array is reporting a fault. This happened at the same time as I upgraded to Ver 11.0.7.2. So, a second apology, the fault is not with DVDfab! Thanks for your help though.

Comment

Hi Mona. I think I've found the issue. I was saving to a NAS and the Raid array is reporting a fault. This happened at the same time as I upgraded to Ver 11.0.7.2. So, a second apology, the fault is not with DVDfab! Thanks for your help though.
                Thank you for the update. Glad you figured it out.
                Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                X