12 monkeys tv series copy problem: test images and tones for 2 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 monkeys tv series copy problem: test images and tones for 2 minutes

Entire first disk all 4 episodes had about 2 minutes of a color images with loud tone followed by a content management image before the content started. Do not know how to get rid of it.
    Attached Files

Hello, Please send us the dvdfab_internal log session for the process of the discs you have problem with.
    Also, please copy everything except those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream to a new folder, zip and upload it to our FTP, I will send you the FTP info via PM, thank you.

Comment

Checked again and ran some tests. Disk 1: titles 46, 48, 49 and 50 have the problem. Disks 2 and 3 are ok. The MP4's play just fine. I no longer have Disk 1 or 2 but can but can get them back. I can use a video editor to remove the approximately 2 minutes of color and tone that are on the mp4's of the first disk.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by BeemerBiker; 03-09-2020, 03:52 PM.

Comment

My brother return the pair of problem DVDs and I uploaded the required files to you FTP server and attached the log and pictures here.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by BeemerBiker; 10-16-2020, 04:44 PM. Reason: Failed to mention I used your FTP server for the dvd files

Comment

I just tried your new version, 12, and it had the same problem: First 2 minutes of each of the 4 shows on the first Blu Ray disk show a color bar pattern and a terrible whistling noise. Please fix this! Thank you!

Comment

I am stuck, not possible to make a good rip. I tried selecting 1-1 through 1-6 under "Chapter" and then playing the viewer but in all cases the preview showed the content management screen and that color bar and beeping sound. When I used the windows photo editor to edit out the 2.5 minute content management, I lost exactly the same 2.5 minutes of the movies. Thus every mpg4 files is missing the first 2.5 minutes so I didn't bother ripping disk 1. I looked at settings but only the DVD settings had the disable path player option. I also tried the clone and the play preview also showed the content page instead of the first 2 minutes of the film

[EDIT] The clone did not work on a samsung BluRay player. The tools menu popped up and I could change the channels or titles but not select any. The screer was blank the entire time. Your player 6 did seem to work on the clone. The previews of future movies showed up as well as the FBI warning but the content, 4 tv shows, was not available. Instead 3 minutes of deleted scenes were displayed an then the player finished.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by BeemerBiker; 10-20-2020, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I managed to rip the first disk and I uploaded the meta data that identified the episodes for season 1, disk1. I noticed the following:
              1. Player #6 had problem playing the original BluRay disk and eventually hung up when I tried skipping over chapters it was stuck on.
              2. DVDfab 12's "Search Movies / TV" has the option to play with menus. That actually worked unlike Player #6.
              it showed the Universal Logo, Copyright notice, Warning, Opinion, Menus. I could select any episode, volume settings, etc
              Any episode selected had about 2.5 minutes of color bar and that terrible high pitch noise trash.
              3. It was possible to use your built in video editor to crop the 2.5 minutes of trash out of the movie.***
              4. Using a set top Blu Ray player (Samsung), none of the above problems shows up.

*** I actually used Microsoft photo editor to do the crop but the DVDfab editor would have worked if I had thought about it before hand.

I was mistaken when I thought that 2.5 minutes was missing. I was comparing two different episodes by accident. The trimmed movies are full episodes.

Comment

Working...
              X