Started deflaulting to Clone/Burn; keeps demanding a blank disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started deflaulting to Clone/Burn; keeps demanding a blank disc

YES, this is version 11.0.80 on Windows 7 64-bit. The previous version started do this, and installing the current version has not remedied the situation.

For no reason I can ascertain, the software started in Clone/Burn mode this afternoon. I've operated in either Full or Main Movie for years.

I switch to Main Movie, but the software demands I insert a blank disc to complete the writing process. All of my rips go to a folder on my hard drive!

The software keeps switching back to Clone/Burn. It will not stay in either Main Movie or Full Disc mode. Every time I cancel the write operation and close the program, it restarts in Clone/Burn.

With a new disc in the drive, the program started and appeared to be in Main Movie. For no reason at all, once it read the volume data, the program switched to Clone/Burn, and expects to write to the same drive the movie is in currently.

Tried yet another disc. Software was in Full Disc mode when I clicked on Start. Under the scrolling status window, I see "DVD Copy (Clone) . . . . Wait in Que . . . . X" for what it may be worth.
    Last edited by teh roxxors; 03-22-2020, 08:07 PM.

with no discs in your drives, click common settings - general settings, click on the factory default settings button
    in the lower left corner of the general settings area, restart dvdfab and retry your discs again.
    this will reset dvdfab to default settings so any previous settings will be lost.

Comment

I found the default option at the bottom of the Common Settings\Common Settings window. The program appears to be functioning normally, again. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X