DvdFab Stuck at 99% with AMD APP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DvdFab Stuck at 99% with AMD APP

Since I bought my radeon RX5700 when I use the converter it always get stuck at 99%. If I go to the file, i can see the work is done, so I have to force close dvdfab. If I leave it open it reaches 100% after half and hour or and hour (doing anything)

If i change to intel HD integrated graphics, dvdfab works perfect.

So I think you should test dvdfab with the latest AMD RDNA graphic cards.

Also with RX5700 and AMD APP selected, I can see: Aceleración GPU AMD h265 para Lightning-Shrink, activada but the speed meter in the upper corner only shows CPU.

Last edited by jlmcr87; 03-27-2020, 10:39 AM.

Which profile or option did you use when you got the "Stuck at 99% with AMD APP" issue? Please send us the dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck_internal log file to help check it.

You can also refer to post to send us the feedback ID to check the issue: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Which profile or option did you use when you got the "Stuck at 99% with AMD APP" issue? Please send us the dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck_internal log file to help check it.

You can also refer to post to send us the feedback ID to check the issue: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly
      I use the converter and mkv h.265 profile. Feedback ID: 7764984
      Last edited by jlmcr87; 03-30-2020, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X