Bombshell US Edition is showing Copyright Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bombshell US Edition is showing Copyright Notice

This is something I have been happening for many months, and now that I have an account I can now see why this has not been fixed even though there are a few posts.

Ripper 2 MKV:
    The Copyright notice comes up at 5:45 minute mark stops at 6:44-45 mark. This is not all, the movie order is all out of sorts, at 1:08:09 the movie ends, but then plays clips that were not properly added in during the movie.

* I will note I am doing the ripping process from a full disc copy via DVDfab, so I did not have to keep the physical disc out until this problem was resolved.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wack-A-Mole; 05-08-2020, 09:49 PM.

Please use BDFix (it's under Utilities) to load the E:/FullDisc/BOMBSHELL folder and fix it, if you don't have the copyright notice issue while playback the folder later, you can then use the folder as source to convert to MKV again.

Comment

I tried that and it failed? Do I just need to try over with the media once again?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Wack-A-Mole; 05-09-2020, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I double-checked with our developer, the two movies doesn't support to BDFix at the moment.

In this case, please use the original movie disc to convert to MKV with v11.0.8.6 and see the result.
        If get the same copy right issue, please attach the dvdfab_internal log session, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X