Knives Out US Edition is showing Copyright Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knives Out US Edition is showing Copyright Notice

This is something I have been happening for many months, and now that I have an account I can now see why this has not been fixed even though there are a few posts.

Ripper 2 MKV:
    The Copyright notice comes up at 6:30 minute mark stops at 7:30 mark.

That is not all, the movie order is not correct, at 42:55 the movie ends, but then plays clips that were not properly added in during the movie.

* I will note I am doing the ripping process from a Full Disc Copy of the disc so I did not have to keep the physical disc out until this problem was resolved.
    Attached Files

The Full Disc Copy of the disc was created using v11.0.8.6 too?
    The log file you attached was not a complete one, please post a new one. Or you can send us the feedback ID which could be more convenient: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

I just had some other process that had popped in there that would have shown up on the log. I will give you the new log, and let you know like my other issue post I tried BDfix and that failed.
      Attached Files

Comment

Wack-A-Mole , if you are going to rip or copy, such as Movie Only Copy, from a file on the HDD rather than from the original, I would recommend making a P-ISO clone to your HDD rather than Full Disc Copy. If the title has some protection that DVDFab did not yet have a fix for when making a Full Disc Copy, DVDFab won't fix the issue when using the previously created Full DIsc Copy as your source. At least this has been my experience. For this title, why not just use the original disc with the latest version of DVDFab to make a "fresh" copy? That would likely solve your issue.

Comment

Hi Wack-A-Mole, like LaciBacsi suggested, please use the original movie disc to convert again and see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
            Wack-A-Mole , if you are going to rip or copy, such as Movie Only Copy, from a file on the HDD rather than from the original, I would recommend making a P-ISO clone to your HDD rather than Full Disc Copy. If the title has some protection that DVDFab did not yet have a fix for when making a Full Disc Copy, DVDFab won't fix the issue when using the previously created Full DIsc Copy as your source. At least this has been my experience. For this title, why not just use the original disc with the latest version of DVDFab to make a "fresh" copy? That would likely solve your issue.
            Understood, thanks. I guess I was just under the impression the full disc backup was just that without the copy protection removed or changed. now that I understand how this works I will get the original and try again.

thanks for all your help in understanding this.

Comment

Working...
            X