Task Scheduler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task Scheduler

I just need to know how this actually works. I have emailed support and not received an answer. If I am converting a DVD to Blu-Ray for example, and I click "Continue Later", it sends it to the "Scheduled Tasks" tab. I cannot figure out how to resume the task, since there is no resume button, no start button. Just "delete" and what looks like a clock or timer. I have tried it as a timer (put 00:05 thinking it would start in 5 minutes, nothing happened. I tried it as a clock (both 12 hour and 24 hour format), nothing happens. The manual is useless for this feature, as all it does it point arrows to the clock/timer thing. Can someone please explain step-by-step exactly how to use the "continue later" feature? Thanks!

Regarding this schedule issue, we have reported it to the developer upon receiving your email. Sorry for any inconvenience.

About email answer, please check including the junk folder. Thanks.

Comment

This feature is still not working in the DVDFab 12.0.3.6, using in Windows 10-64 bit. I was converting a 60-70 GB Matroska file and after more than 12 hours I had to stop, then I selected CONTINUE LATER. Informing any number in that field didn't change anything. And if you hit "REMOVE" then the task is gone forever, and can't be restored anymore. So this idea of continuing the reencode later doesn't work. If that's the case then I suggest DVDFab developers remove this to avoid users to be fooled by a nonexistent feature.

It's really not working. If you cancel and continue later (the program has a "CONTINUE LATER" button, which cancels the reencode and pretends to add to this task scheduler, then you should also be able to resume whenever you want. Not the case here.

Comment

Hi, the "CONTINUE LATER" feature is to help you reserve the task in the Task Manager so that when you come back later, you can click on the Start button to start the process directly. It doesn't support to resume the task, which means it won't start the task from where you stop it.

Comment

Working...
        X