Conversion not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conversion not working

I have an issue with a file I am trying to convert, the codec is v_mpeg4/iso/avc. It starts but the fps just goes down and the and the time remaining goes up, do I need to install anything for a v_mpeg4/iso/avc file?

I am not sure if its to do with the codec, Handbrake managed it,

This is the MediaInfo

General
    Format : Matroska
    Format version : Version 1
    File size : 7.93 GiB
    Duration : 1 h 39 min
    Overall bit rate : 11.5 Mb/s
    Encoded date : UTC 2008-02-22 21:23:30
    Writing application : mkvmerge v2.1.0 ('Another Place To Fall') built on Aug 19 2007 13:40:07
    Writing library : libebml v0.7.7 + libmatroska v0.8.1

Video
    ID : 1
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : High@L4.1
    Format settings : CABAC / 5 Ref Frames
    Format settings, CABAC : Yes
    Format settings, Reference frames : 5 frames
    Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
    Bit rate : 9 940 kb/s
    Width : 1 920 pixels
    Height : 800 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
    Frame rate mode : Constant
    Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.270
    Stream size : 6.72 GiB (85%)
    Writing library : x264 core 58 svn-736M
    Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=5 / deblock=1:1:1 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=6 / me-prepass=0 / brdo=1 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=24 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=2 / deadzone=21,11 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=6 / nr=0 / decimate=0 / mbaff=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=1 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / wpredb=1 / bime=1 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40(pre) / rc=2pass / bitrate=9940 / ratetol=1.0 / rceq='blurCplx^(1-qComp)' / qcomp=1.00 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / ip_ratio=1.40 / pb_ratio=1.30 / aq=1:0.5:13.0
    Language : English
    Default : Yes
    Forced : No
    Duration_Source : General_Duration

Audio
    ID : 2
    Format : DTS
    Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
    Codec ID : A_DTS
    Bit rate mode : Constant
    Bit rate : 1 510 kb/s
    Channel(s) : 6 channels
    Channel layout : C L R Ls Rs LFE
    Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz
    Frame rate : 93.750 FPS (512 SPF)
    Bit depth : 24 bits
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Stream size : 1.04 GiB (13%)
    Language : English
    Default : Yes
    Forced : No
    Duration_Source : General_Duration

Comment

Please send us the source to better check the issue. I've pmed you the FTP info, please kindly check, thanks.

Comment

The issue is will the audio of the file, its using a A_DTS codec. The error in the log file is error: filter name(filter_mux_mkvmerge), type(128), id(13), get fatal exception

I would prefer not to upload the file if possible because its very large
        Last edited by miller75; 06-18-2020, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I have a workaround for the moment. I am currently converting a lot of files to H265, this has happens on a few files now.

If I disable CUDA the file will convert but obviously takes a long time, any files that have this issue I am now running them through the converter at H264 and clicking copy video. This fixes the issue with the audio file and them I can convert to H265 with CUDA enabled

Comment

Originally posted by miller75 View Post
            I have a workaround for the moment. I am currently converting a lot of files to H265, this has happens on a few files now.

If I disable CUDA the file will convert but obviously takes a long time, any files that have this issue I am now running them through the converter at H264 and clicking copy video. This fixes the issue with the audio file and them I can convert to H265 with CUDA enabled
            Please send us the dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck_internal log file for the process, I will have the developer check and see what they can find out, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X