After Update only errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray After Update only errors

Today I uploaded the update 11.08.9. Since then, every Blu Ray ripping stops after half the time with error. Onward and the handmades tail I tried. Can you tell me, wich logs I you need ?

I hope, the logs are the right ones.
    Attached Files

Comment

Please remove the current version and then download and install v11.0.9.9 to try again and feedback, thanks.

Comment

I have made the last update, but the mistake remains. I have now discovered that it only happens when I use high quality encoding (2 pass). Simple encoding works without errors.

Comment

Hello i have the same problèm with 11.0.9.9 , i try to rip 5 movies and all gives Reading error After some Time ...this Blu Ray are ok ,i ripper them them before without any problèmes...(i rip my Blu Ray again in h265 10bit now) problème is in rip 2 pass :
          error : play error please clean disk ( thé disk are clean and have no "scratch" )
          i erase completly dvdfab and make New instal this morning...i give feedback later if it work now....
          Last edited by Ralf67; 07-26-2020, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf67 View Post
            Hello i have the same problèm with 11.0.9.9 , i try to rip 5 movies and all gives Reading error After some Time ...this Blu Ray are ok ,i ripper them them before without any problèmes...(i rip my Blu Ray again in h265 10bit now) problème is in rip 2 pass :
            error : play error please clean disk ( thé disk are clean and have no "scratch" )
            i erase completly dvdfab and make New instal this morning...i give feedback later if it work now....
            Please attach your dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck_internal log file for the process. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by UluKay View Post
              I have made the last update, but the mistake remains. I have now discovered that it only happens when I use high quality encoding (2 pass). Simple encoding works without errors.
              Hi UluKay,

Please go to dvdfab install folder, double click fabcore.exe, and see if it flash (good) or pop some error.
              And please send us the 11099 error log.

yours,
              Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X