Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fails on 2nd Pass In Ripper (after latest update 11.0.9.8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fails on 2nd Pass In Ripper (after latest update 11.0.9.8)

Ever since this last update I have not been able to complete a movie in Blu-Ray Ripper. It gets to the 2nd pass and fails. Have tried numerous movies, even ones already completed previously. Only thing that changed was the latest update. I deleted/uninstalled, deleted all files, ran CCleaner and reinstalled and reset all settings with the same failure. If I enable cuda, then it passes, but the video isn't as good. Would be nice if it was, its super fast.
    Log file attached
    Attached Files

Anyone know where I can download the previous all in one version? Have a stack of movies I need to get through. Thanks

Comment

Please update to V11.0.9.9 to try again and feedback, we've done some adjust in the latest version, it should work. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Please update to V11.0.9.9 to try again and feedback, we've done some adjust in the latest version, it should work. Thanks.
        Ah yes! Thank you, It does work. Unfortunately now Cinavia will not remove (11.1.0.1). Haven't looked for the answer yet...

Comment

Originally posted by zealousdragon View Post

Ah yes! Thank you, It does work. Unfortunately now Cinavia will not remove (11.1.0.1). Haven't looked for the answer yet...
          What is the movie? Is it marked in green on this blog Cinavia protection - DVDFab Blog ?

Comment

Working...
          X