Takes twice as long to load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takes twice as long to load

Require to leave this version and return to the previous one. When using with my conversion I do not have the choice of File selection "MP4" or checking subtitle choices and processing taking double the time. This would be the worst version that I have encountered and I have been a member for some time. It all starts when I activate DVD Fab and occasionally I have to make two attempts. Prior version absolutely no problems, solid as a rock. Please note all I wish for is version 11.1.0.1 to be returned to my computer. Thank You

New! DVDFab 11.1.0.1 is out (August 06, 2020)

http://50.31.252.12/download/dvdfab11_x64_11101_fa4bbffc.exe 9

Comment

Unable to Download

Comment

Link works fine just click it.

Comment

After 5 attempts, and all showing in my file. Every time I click it I have added yet another, with no actual download. I should also add that I have no problems downloading apps. My problem is trying to get out from under version11.1.0.3. It would appear that DVD Fab have locked me in.
          Appreciate your assistance.

Comment

After 5 attempts, and all showing in my file. Every time I click it I have added yet another, with no actual download. I should also add that I have no problems downloading apps. My problem is trying to get out from under version11.1.0.3. It would appear that DVD Fab have locked me in.
            Appreciate your assistance

Comment

I don't know why your having a problem because the link is fine and I downloaded it with no problems see attached maybe your pc doesn't want the old version on it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jacobean View Post
                Require to leave this version and return to the previous one. When using with my conversion I do not have the choice of File selection "MP4" or checking subtitle choices and processing taking double the time. This would be the worst version that I have encountered and I have been a member for some time. It all starts when I activate DVD Fab and occasionally I have to make two attempts. Prior version absolutely no problems, solid as a rock. Please note all I wish for is version 11.1.0.1 to be returned to my computer. Thank You
                Hello jacobean, sorry that you have issue with the latest version. Please kindly take some screenshot of the process and attach the log file from this version to help us check the issue, thanks in advance: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Regarding the previous verson, I tried that url XX14 provided, it does work, you may try again: http://50.31.252.12/download/dvdfab1...1_fa4bbffc.exe

Comment

Working...
                X