Time to find another program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to find another program

everytime DVD fab Updates threy make it worse. New Update now wont start up.. anyone know of a simular progarm to replace DVD fab

There are, though I think we are prohibited from promoting competitive products, which makes sense, though you can search and easily find other products (though not saying they are better). I think the core product (i.e. DVDFab DVD Copy and Blu-ray Copy) have been around long enough to reach a decent level of maturity. However, reading the various posts about the many newer products makes one think they are still in beta stage. I have noticed that often times, reading various posts, that a new release fixes one problem but introduces a new problem, but I guess this could be norm for the ever-changing digital world. Given the ongoing new copy protections schemes, especially from certain distributors (e.g. Lionsgate), IMHO DVDFab does a decent job of addressing those in a timely manner. Sometimes it may take a while to get a fix released. I do not have any discs (DVD or Blu-ray) that I have not been able to eventually successfully back up.

When you say 'New Update wont start up', are you referring to release 11.1.0.7 ? If so, you will note that the downloaded file is 0 KB, so if you try to run it, you get an error message. They are likely having server issues which should hopefully be fixed soon. This was also addressed in another post. Until then you should just use the previous version.

Comment

Originally posted by yiteurp View Post
      everytime DVD fab Updates threy make it worse. New Update now wont start up.. anyone know of a simular progarm to replace DVD fab
      The Offline installer download problem is fixed now, and please let me know if you have any other problem, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X