Cineva folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cineva folder

Installed the new version 12 which all the log folders moved to the 12 folder except for the cineva folder still goes into the version 11 folder even after I delete the version 11 folder it creates it again and puts the cineva folder in the version 11 folder please advise why and fix this for me

thank you

Please completely remove DVDFab 12 and DVDFab 11, delete the folders under Documents and then download and install a fresh version of DVDFab 12 from https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm?trackID=headmenu2 to try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Hi there Mona i tried this and deleted all the dvdfab 12 and 11 folders from my documents and i cleaned the registry and then restarted my computer and then did a fresh install but a soon as i put in a disc that requires cineva it makes a folder again in my documents with DVDFAB11 and the only folder inside of it is the CINEVA folder the rest of the logs are in the correct folder which is the DVDFAB12 folder so this still did not work with the fresh install so something is still wrong please help fix this again only the CINEVA folder creates this DVDFAB11 folder everthing else is correct and goes into the DVDFAB12 folder please fix and advise

Comment

I've passed your feedback to the developer, any news, I will update you.

Comment

Ok thx please keep me posted when a fix is available

Comment

i have fixed this now i had folders stuck in the app data which i cleaned and now everything is back to normal
            thx

Comment

Working...
            X