How to rip as an mp4 file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to rip as an mp4 file

Ok, A simple question to Signals, Mona or any member who is willing to help:

Got some original purchased dvds. When I rip them, I want to save the output as an mp4 file. never done this before. This old geezer needs some help! thank you kindly.

Is it possible to change the bit rate to make the video better? (With music cds, I prefer bit rate 192 or higher compared to 128, My old ears can tell the difference!!)

choose the ripper option to setup & rip to mp4

Comment

Originally posted by skoy View Post
      Ok, A simple question to Signals, Mona or any member who is willing to help:

Got some original purchased dvds. When I rip them, I want to save the output as an mp4 file. never done this before. This old geezer needs some help! thank you kindly.

Is it possible to change the bit rate to make the video better? (With music cds, I prefer bit rate 192 or higher compared to 128, My old ears can tell the difference!!)
      Please check image attached below for how locate the place to choose profile in Ripper and to change the bit rate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.png
Views:	261
Size:	193.5 KB
ID:	386093

Comment

Thanks Mona and October262. Did a little investigation. Never used Ripper feature before. Figured it out I need to purchase Ripper. I opened the mini version of DVDFAB. I clicked "MP4" on left then inserted the movie DVD. The Ripper trial gave me 3 chances within 30 days. But, it ripped at 420 (?) pixels. I was hoping at least 720p. I watch my movies on 70 inch tv. The higher pixel rate make a huge difference. Anyhow, I appreciate you guys helping. Cheers.

Comment

The Mini version of DVDFab doesn't support to adjust the parameters, please use the main DVDFab to try again.

Comment

Thanks Mona. Glad we have u here.

Comment

Working...
            X