Sound is different than in the preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound is different than in the preview

I'm ripping the bluray of Underworld Unrated Extended Cut and am having a little trouble with it. When I click the preview button the sound is perfect. But when I rip it to a MKV file, using the same settings I use for everything else, the music and background sounds are good but the voices are very low, almost inaudible. I'm preserving the same codec, bit-rate, everything, just like with other things I've ripped. How do I fix this?

Thanks

We need the dvdfab_internal log file to help check the sound issue. Thanks.

Comment

Great. Thank you for your help. The file is kind of large. I ran it again today so the relevant data should be at the bottom of the file. Like I stated before, the sound effects and music are fine but the voices are nearly non-existent.
      Attached Files

Comment

I found another blu ray that does the same thing. Resident Evil Apocalypse. I have attached the log dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

We could not duplicate. If you use DVDFab Copy - Clone mode to create an ISO, did you have the same issue while converting from the ISO file? If yes, please upload this ISO copy to our FTP, we will download it to try again. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X