new advanced settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specific Feature new advanced settings

Where I circled red in the captured image and put as an attachment I recommend a particular change: where the video quality is not based on the abr or 2 pass bits/pixels, but that the video quality is related to the following settings (ultrafast.superfast, veryfast, faster, fast, medium, slow, slower, veryslow, placebo) chosen by the user through the same drop-down menu and that can be used not only with abr or 2 pass encodings but also with crf (in any case not on bits /pixels) and the slowness is consequently based on the presets indicated above between "(......)"

thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post
    Where I circled red in the captured image and put as an attachment I recommend a particular change: where the video quality is not based on the abr or 2 pass bits/pixels, but that the video quality is related to the following settings (ultrafast.superfast, veryfast, faster, fast, medium, slow, slower, veryslow, placebo) chosen by the user through the same drop-down menu and that can be used not only with abr or 2 pass encodings but also with crf (in any case not on bits /pixels) and the slowness is consequently based on the presets indicated above between "(......)"

thanks
    I forgot, and where I highlighted in blue the creation of a drop-down menu with the presence of the level and encoding and decoding profile based on the 8 Bits or 10 Bits

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X