No announcement yet.

Generating "duplicate" files in excess of 400 of the same episode Grantchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generating "duplicate" files in excess of 400 of the same episode Grantchester

Grantchester season 4, PBS

I uninstalled dvdfab and deleted all logs, then reinstalled, then inserted just disk one in the series (2 disk set). Once the program completely loads the episodes on the disk, it generates over 400 potential files. Prior to uninstalling and reinstalling, I tried disk 2 in the set, and it does the same thing. There seems to be some sort of other protection that creates multiple repeats of the file with the program.

I had tried to let the program run all night and process all files, figuring i would try to delete all the duplicates once the program finished processing all files. It ended up crashing because it filled up the hard disk. (799GB free space prior to starting the process)
    Attached Files

Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip and upload it to our FTP site.
    I will send you the FTP info via PM, please kindly check, thank you.

Comment

Ok

Comment

will be uploading shortly... there are supposed to be 3 episodes on this disk

Comment

Working...
        X