AVCHD issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVCHD issues.

Creating AVCHD generally works (I have a Samsung, LG and Sony players, all 4K models) only if:

1. One episode/one movie only.
    2. No menu.
    3. The settings of the program is set to "full compatibility (no certificate folder")

If it has more than one episode (with the menu on), disk won't load by any players I have.

Also noted that "compatibility settings" don't take place unless the program is restarted. (Any changes don't take place unless the program is shut down and restarted.)

I know AVCHD is not popular for most people, but when it works (say, for a full length movie) even at lower bit-rate, DVDFab renders the files very clealy and I can hardly tell the difference between that and a blu-ray disk (on a LG OLED t.v.!)

Thanks!

do all of your Samsung, LG and Sony players have the latest firmware update available??

Comment

Yes. Latest firmware

Comment

Originally posted by WtinJala View Post
        Creating AVCHD generally works (I have a Samsung, LG and Sony players, all 4K models) only if:

1. One episode/one movie only.
        2. No menu.
        3. The settings of the program is set to "full compatibility (no certificate folder")

If it has more than one episode (with the menu on), disk won't load by any players I have.

Also noted that "compatibility settings" don't take place unless the program is restarted. (Any changes don't take place unless the program is shut down and restarted.)

I know AVCHD is not popular for most people, but when it works (say, for a full length movie) even at lower bit-rate, DVDFab renders the files very clealy and I can hardly tell the difference between that and a blu-ray disk (on a LG OLED t.v.!)

Thanks!
        Which menu template did you use? Please provide a dvdfab_internal log file that includes the creating process.

Comment

Thank you. Forgot to mention that the menu template never worked with AVCHD (not playable with any players that I have). Here are my logs.
          Now the program just failed.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by WtinJala View Post
            Thank you. Forgot to mention that the menu template never worked with AVCHD (not playable with any players that I have). Here are my logs.
            Now the program just failed.
            Files received.

Comment

Working...
            X