size of subtitle too small

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v12.0.6.4 (Win) size of subtitle too small

When I convert a mp4 file to mkv Passthrough, the italicized subtitles are badly translated and are tiny.
    This happens only on some movies, for example "The Proposition" downloaded from Peacok
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Same with this French subtitle file: all the accented characters are replaced by "?" after the conversion.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Willimoon View Post
      When I convert a mp4 file to mkv Passthrough, the italicized subtitles are badly translated and are tiny.
      This happens only on some movies, for example "The Proposition" downloaded from Peacok
      Thanks
      Are those srt subtitles or remuxed subtitles in the downloaded video?
      Please give us a link to the video and the log session from StreamFab, we will try to get the same movie to have a try.

Please also provide the dvdfab_internal log file for the conversion process, so that we can check.

Comment

The subtitles (in italics or not) come from the download with Streamfab, and remuxed in Dvdfab.
        link to the video : https://www.peacocktv.com/watch/asse...0-048e5b842698
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your information. I've reported this problem. We'll test on our end.

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Hi ! any news?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Willimoon View Post
              Hi ! any news?
              Thanks
              I've checked with the QA team, and with the latest DVDFab version, the output subtitle is shown correctly. Please use the latest version to have a try.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220424-173401.png
Views:	163
Size:	871.5 KB
ID:	409047

Comment

Working...
              X