DvdFab Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DvdFab Ripper

I am hoping this is the right place for my question. I own several DvdFab products. I just checked the web site to learn about Ripper. The cost is $39.99. Is that amount for the first year? I remember getting unlimited updates for other DvdFab products cost little more and were definitely worth the extra money. DvdFab web site shows nothing regarding unlimited updates.

I realize ripping a dvd and saving the mp4 file make more sense than copying and burning the dvd on a blank recordable disk. Well, that is my opinion for my needs.

I accumulated too many DVD+Rs over the years. I keep reading those recorded disks may have what they call bit rots ( Bit rot (also known as data degradation, data decay, data rot) is the slow deterioration in the performance and integrity of data that is stored on storage media.) and will stop playing eventually.

Could some staff member or user explain the cost of Ripper with unlimited updates?

Thank you.

That's the price for 1 month of use. If you click "Buy it Now" it will show you the 1 year price and the lifetime price as well. That's also only for ripping DVDs. It doesn't include ripping Blu-Rays or UHD Blu-Rays. If you plan on doing rips from all 3 types I'd recommend getting the DVDFab All-In-One package. You can choose what best fits your needs on the "Tool Bundles" page. Sometimes you can find a slightly better price on the "Promotions" page as well. Alternatively, if you don't mind renting software you can purchase 1 year of unlimited access to all DVDFab products with DVDFab 365.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X