Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v12.0.6.4 (Win) After ripping one episode, external bluray device "restarts" and DVDFab crashes

Using: 12.0.7.3

Hello community,

when ripping a series DVDFab (I also tried the Leawo Bluray Ripper) crashes after it has done one episode. When its done, I can hear the disconnecting/connecting sound of Windows, when attaching an external device to USB. I use an external blu ray device on my USB-C port.

I already checked my windows energy settings to make sure that it wont do some "selective energy saving" - yet after one episode is finished, it doesnt continue with next episode, but keeps crashing.

Any idea what causes this disconnection - especially after one episode is done (and not under any other cirumstances)

Best,
    Tom

Hi Tom, please provide the log folder to help check the problem, you can submit it through the Feedback feature in the software. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TomKay View Post
      Using: 12.0.7.3

Hello community,

when ripping a series DVDFab (I also tried the Leawo Bluray Ripper) crashes after it has done one episode. When its done, I can hear the disconnecting/connecting sound of Windows, when attaching an external device to USB. I use an external blu ray device on my USB-C port.

I already checked my windows energy settings to make sure that it wont do some "selective energy saving" - yet after one episode is finished, it doesnt continue with next episode, but keeps crashing.

Any idea what causes this disconnection - especially after one episode is done (and not under any other cirumstances)

Best,
      Tom
      have you tried reinstalling the external blu-ray writer ??

Comment

Dear Mona,

ID: 128064

october262 - I have unplugged it several times and also used different cables that came with it (USB-C and normal USB cable).

There wasnt any software in the package - I think its just plug 'n play.

Comment

Please go to where you have installed DVDFab 12 and then rename the FabProcess.exe and then run DVDFab 12 to try again and see the result.

Please do not run other similar software players at the same time.

Comment

Dear all, I switched to an internal bluray writer (Hitachi LG BH16NS55) and the error doesnt come anymore, the series is being ripped as expected.

Thank you!

Comment

Glad to know

Comment

Working...
              X