DVD not recognized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v12.0.7.4 (Win) DVD not recognized

When I insert a dvd, it has no effect on DVDFAB. Between the updates of Windows11 and those of DVDFAB, I do not know if these are in cause. I attach the log files, but I don't understand
    Attached Files

After you input the disc into the drive, can you open the disc in windows explorer or playback it using a software player?

Comment

Indeed, the disk is not visible and no software reads it. I installed another dvd player and it works... It seems to be a problem of mass storage device

Comment

I don't know what to do, any suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by Willimoon View Post
          I don't know what to do, any suggestion?
          do other DVDs do the same thing or is it just one disc ??

Comment

I'ts the same with all DVD's

Comment

Originally posted by Willimoon View Post
              I'ts the same with all DVD's
              start dvdfab - click common settings - drives - make sure all drives are checked.
              or click common settings - general settings - click the factory default settings button in the
              lower left corner of the general settings area, restart dvdfab and retry your dvd discs again.

Comment

Thank you, but it's not a problem with Dvdfab but with Windows 11...

Comment

Does the op system see your optical drives if you go into Windows Device Management? ("dvd/cdrom drives"under "device manager" under "computer management")

Comment

Working...
                  X