Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble ripping Blu-ray Scream 2

Hello Support,

i have trouble ripping the Blu-Ray Scream 2 to .mkv.

I get the Blu-ray info and all is fine for start the procedure, but after pressing the button "Start", remaining time counts up (see the Screenshot), Nothing else happens.

I work with DVDFab (local version), 64-Bit, Version 12.0.8.0 and Windows 10, 64-Bit, 21H2.

Regards, Dieter

Click image for larger version  Name:	DVDFab.jpg Views:	0 Size:	27.7 KB ID:	413099
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sherlogg; 07-30-2022, 05:26 AM.

Please give other profiles a try and see the result.
    We will need the dvdfab_internal log file to help check the problem. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please give other profiles a try and see the result.
      We will need the dvdfab_internal log file to help check the problem. Thanks.
      Internal Log

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sherlogg View Post

Internal Log
        try clicking common settings - AV Codec - click "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding & encoding
        restart dvdfab and retry ripping the Blu-ray to mkv to see if that works.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try clicking common settings - AV Codec - click "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding & encoding
          restart dvdfab and retry ripping the Blu-ray to mkv to see if that works.
          I've tried it 2 days ago. It don't work.

But thanks for the tip ...

Comment

I've tried it 2 days ago. It don't work.

But thanks for the tip ...
            does it still fail if you rip the disc to MP4 ??
            might also try going back into common settings - general settings - click the factory default settings button
            in the lower left corner of the general settings area, restart dvdfab and retry ripping the disc to MKV again.

Comment

It fails, when i try to rip to mp4 and it fails, when i go back to factory (standard) settings.

Comment

Internal Log
                Please do not pick DTS audio but choose another audio track to have a try and see the result.
                You can also give MKV Passthrough profile a try and see the result.

Comment

Passthrough worked, but file size is outstanding. It hasen't worked, to pick another audio (I've tried stereo. Nothing else was available)

Comment

Passthrough worked, but file size is outstanding. It hasen't worked, to pick another audio (I've tried stereo. Nothing else was available)
                    You may use Video Converter to convert the file to get smaller file size.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

You may use Video Converter to convert the file to get smaller file size.
                      Ok. Thanks

Comment

Well. Meanwhile i have the time to look at the Passthrough Scream 2 mkv. The Video and audio is completley asynchronous. Then i've got the chance to ripp another blu-ray Scream 2. Same problems. Ripping MKV don't work, ripping passthrough works, but video and audio also async.

Could it be a new kind of copy protection?

Comment

Well. Meanwhile i have the time to look at the Passthrough Scream 2 mkv. The Video and audio is completley asynchronous. Then i've got the chance to ripp another blu-ray Scream 2. Same problems. Ripping MKV don't work, ripping passthrough works, but video and audio also async.

install dvdfab version 11 - https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm?ad=forum_nav
                          it solves the audio out of sync issue using MKV passthrough - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-of-sync/page2

Comment

while ripping to MKV, check to see if the subtitles box is checked, if yes, then uncheck (none) and then retry ripping to MKV
                            and see if that works.

Comment

1. Please choose another MKV profile, go to the Advanced Settings panel, set it to copyvideo but convert the audio.
                              2. We need the ISO clone copy, we will download and test it on our side.
                              3. Please feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal log and the fabcheck_internal log file as well. Thanks.

I will send you FTP info to upload the iso file. Please kindly check it there.

Comment

Working...
                              X