Meta Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meta Data

I just downloaded and purchased DVD less then a month ago.

One of the reasons I downloaded it was because it can retrieve meta data, the biggest thing being able to name the file names rather then using generic names Of the few DVDs that I have ripped so far have the correct episode names, season and episode numbers. They are sometimes on the wrong file. IE sometimes the episode number or the episode name is not always on the correct file. I have two questions with regards to this issue.
    1. How often is this a problem? I had already ripped all of my DVD's once, but not with DVD Fab. The program I used did not have some of the features that DVD Fab has that I like, such as preserving chapters and imbedding subtitles. I had already go through them all and verified I had them named correctly, I really do not want to do that again if I don't have too.
    2. When incorrect media data is found why is it not possible to correct it, at least not that I have found.

Normally, you can use the Search Movie/TV feature to correct the meta info.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220803-112005.png
Views:	147
Size:	458.2 KB
ID:	413218

Comment

I tried, but when I do I get a message that it has already been uploaded by user "xyz" and I do not have permission to change it.

Comment

You can save the changed info to your local drive, DVDFab can apply the one you have saved locally.

Comment

Working...
        X