DVD Rip failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Rip failure

I am attempting to rip Bones Season 7. Although DVDfab says the rip completed successfully no new files are created in the output folder.

The DVDs in question are from an entire season pack. I have had no problems ripping season 1 through 6. I have tried two different DVD drives in seperate computers, both running Windows 10.

Anyone have any idea or suggestions?

Originally posted by amd.64 View Post
    I am attempting to rip Bones Season 7. Although DVDfab says the rip completed successfully no new files are created in the output folder.

The DVDs in question are from an entire season pack. I have had no problems ripping season 1 through 6. I have tried two different DVD drives in seperate computers, both running Windows 10.

Anyone have any idea or suggestions?
    try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer
    restart dvdfab and retry the disc again and see if it still fails.

Comment

my problem is ripping ANY series titles...
      am getting disc read errors. i've tried pathplayer on and off and it still gives me the disc read errors. most of the time it's on the 70-79% ripping completion.

Comment

Hi, a dvdfab_internal log file would be needed to help check the problem.
        Meanwhile, please set it to ignore all read errors to have a try.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer
          restart dvdfab and retry the disc again and see if it still fails.
          Apologies for the delayed response, I have had a lot happen in the last few days.

I tried what you suggested and it didn't work. I went ahead and ripped the rest of the series with no problems. I then tried ripping season 7, I completed it successfully

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X