AV1 Arc A380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AV1 Arc A380

Does anyone know if AV1 will be supported to work with DVDFab using A380? I will be getting one next week and just wondering. Thanks

I bought one (for $139, why not?) just to play with for encoding. Mine's on backorder, with no expected delivery date yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback_Jon View Post
      I bought one (for $139, why not?) just to play with for encoding. Mine's on backorder, with no expected delivery date yet.
      Yeah same here in the UK supposed to come around end of this month. Also don't forget you can get 2 free software and the 2 free games. Though I'm not too bother about the game. Though it's pretty good you get the software for free too. This it the link I have

Comment

AV1 isn't supported in dvdfab now. bought a 4090 for mostly the same reason. start shrinking my collection down further in size

Comment

Oh right I had thought it was supported in the beta version

Comment

you mean 12.0.7.6 beta? the one that doesn't exist anywhere? I have scoured the internet trying to find that version. dvdfab themselves won't even share it. the link is broken on their main site.

Comment

The download link on this page has been updated, please check https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...d-june-23-2022

Comment

i downloaded it and i did'nt find a av1 option in it.

Comment

installed 12.0.7.6, can you show us where this AV1 profile is in video converter? not finding it

Comment

It's in the Advanced Settings panel, you can choose AV1 as the codec there.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20221104-182448.png
Views:	692
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	417361

Comment

still no luck in Advanced Settings panel im not geting an av1 option there.

Comment

interesting, only an option when you select h264 content like a regular bluay. not an option when you select a uhd bluray

Comment

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	417376 and.... doesn't use gpu encoding when av1 is selected. doesn't support 4090 yet so sad

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                            It's in the Advanced Settings panel, you can choose AV1 as the codec there.

Name:	screenshot-20221104-182448.png
Views:	692
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	417361
                            Thanks I'll take a look again

Comment

Ya not really useful as an option until GPU encoding is possible. 7 hours to encode a movie in AV1 isn't really useful. Just waiting patiently

Comment

Working...
                              X