Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutter doesn't work.

Can you please offer a better cutter in the DVDfab software

The one in DVDfab doesn't work, or if it does its far too complicated for me to get it to work. I have tried many times to simply cut a movie and everytime it just ignores everything I do.

Can you just offer a simple cutting feature like MKVmerge and TSmuxer offers where I just type in the start and end time and it offers an output of that.

The cutter feature is the one thing I simply cannot get to work. There is no need for a cutting feature as complex as the one you offer. And if you do offer a complex one is there no way you can offer a basic version of it.

Originally posted by AnthGood View Post

The one in DVDfab doesn't work, or if it does its far too complicated for me to get it to work. I have tried many times to simply cut a movie and everytime it just ignores everything I do.

Can you just offer a simple cutting feature like MKVmerge and TSmuxer offers where I just type in the start and end time and it offers an output of that.

The cutter feature is the one thing I simply cannot get to work. There is no need for a cutting feature as complex as the one you offer. And if you do offer a complex one is there no way you can offer a basic version of it.
    have you tried reading the mini tutorial ?? - https://www.dvdfab.cn/resource/video/mp4-cutter

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you tried reading the mini tutorial ?? - https://www.dvdfab.cn/resource/video/mp4-cutter
      Yes I have. It just doesn't work. The link you gave me is not clear enough if its something I am doing.

Comment

You may give UniFab a try: https://www.dvdfab.cn/unifab.htm?trackid=headmenu2

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20230206-114320.png
Views:	76
Size:	401.4 KB
ID:	421533

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Does this let me rip Dolby Vision UHD's?

I am already a lifetime member of DVDFab all in one that cost me $300. All I want to do is just cut the start and end credits off Dolby Vision UHDs as it will save around 5GB of hard drive space. I am therefore really lothed to pay another $100 for something DVDFab should offer.

Comment

Does this let me rip Dolby Vision UHD's?

I am already a lifetime member of DVDFab all in one that cost me $300. All I want to do is just cut the start and end credits off Dolby Vision UHDs as it will save around 5GB of hard drive space. I am therefore really lothed to pay another $100 for something DVDFab should offer.
            Oh, UniFab is mainly for video sources.

Comment

Working...
            X