This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] DVDFab 12.0.0 Reports that it is up to date

I have DVDFab installed on two different Windows 10 computers. One of them shows version 12.0.0.0, and when I manually check for updates I get the message box that says The current installed product is up to date.

On the other computer, it shows version 12.0.9.8 (31/01/2023). What is going on here?

Originally posted by Mauser View Post
    I have DVDFab installed on two different Windows 10 computers. One of them shows version 12.0.0.0, and when I manually check for updates I get the message box that says The current installed product is up to date.

On the other computer, it shows version 12.0.9.8 (31/01/2023). What is going on here?

on the computer that shows version 12.0.0.0, have you tried doing a clean uninstall & reinstall using the latest version offline installer ??

Comment

No, I haven't tried anything except to have it check for updates.

Yes, your suggestion is the obvious fix; however, I was simply hoping that the company had seen this before and had an explanation for what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mauser View Post
        No, I haven't tried anything except to have it check for updates.

Yes, your suggestion is the obvious fix; however, I was simply hoping that the company had seen this before and had an explanation for what was going on.
        There was a checking update problem with some specific old versions, newer versions should not have the problem. Please uninstall it and then install the latest one to get updated manually.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. A fresh install did solve this problem.

Comment

Working...
          X