DVDFab keeps crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab keeps crashing

I just purchased "Justified" the complete series set on DVD. I was able to rip the first DVD but the second DVD DVDFab 12 keeps crashing. I have version 11 too and that crashes. I have a BluRay drive and a DVD drive on my PC and it doesn't matter which I use. Everything crashes. What can I do?

Are these new discs? Are they free of scratches & clean?

Comment

Brand new. Just opened the box last night. I have version 9 of DVDFab also and it was able to rip disc 2 but it did not provide the title info and gave all the videos the same title and added a number after each one instead of over writing. This seems very odd that and older version would be able to rip a DVD and not the latest version.

Comment

Originally posted by Czak View Post
        Brand new. Just opened the box last night. I have version 9 of DVDFab also and it was able to rip disc 2 but it did not provide the title info and gave all the videos the same title and added a number after each one instead of over writing. This seems very odd that and older version would be able to rip a DVD and not the latest version.
        try going into common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer - restart dvdfab
        and retry your discs again and see if dvdfab still crashes.

Comment

Pathplayer disabled and it still crashes.
          19:57:46 warning: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load with error 87:The parameter is incorrect.
          19:57:46 debug: Dll was not found in path
          19:57:46 debug: SECTION:LoadDLL()
          19:57:46 warning: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load with error 87:The parameter is incorrect.
          19:57:46 debug: Dll was not found in path
          19:57:46 notice: CVideoScraperVmdb::ScraperTv: finsihed[failed], duration[397ms]
          19:57:46 notice: CFileScraper::ScraperTvByVMDB: scraping by tmdb, result[failed]
          19:57:46 info: fileScraper: scraper end, duration[489ms]

Copied this from the server log. Does it mean anything?

Comment

DVDFGab crashes on disc 3 also.

Comment

DVDFab12 will copy the full disk the my hard drive and rip it from the hard drive without crashing. The biggest problem with this 2 step process is the there is no meta data. Each file is is written with a generic title S1_D2_Title1

Comment

Aside being able to copy the full disk without crashing I can successfully rip only if I select AVI as the output. Anything else causes DVDFab to crash when starting the rip. The first disk was the only disk I was able to rip to the MKV format.

Comment

Aside being able to copy the full disk without crashing I can successfully rip only if I select AVI as the output. Anything else causes DVDFab to crash when starting the rip. The first disk was the only disk I was able to rip to the MKV format.
                  Please provide the dvdfab_internal log file and the fabcheck_internal log file to look into it. Thanks.

Comment

Here is the Fabcheck internal log
                    Attached Files

Comment

My original dvdfab_internal log file is over 6 megs and won't upload. So I tried ripping disk 2 now , copied that part of the log and uploaded that. Hope that will do.
                      Attached Files

Comment

My original dvdfab_internal log file is over 6 megs and won't upload. So I tried ripping disk 2 now , copied that part of the log and uploaded that. Hope that will do.
                        The developer wants a copy of the ISO file that could help us duplicate the problem. If you think it's okay to upload the file to us, please kindly check the forum PM. Thanks.

Comment

How would I upload the ISO?

Comment

How would I upload the ISO?
                            Please kindly check the forum PM, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X