DVDFab off line 32 bit installer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab off line 32 bit installer

Although this forum is for 64 bit version of DVDFab, and I mostly use 64 bit version, occasionally in the past I have had to revert to the 32 version when I had difficulty backing up a disc with 64 bit that didn't occur with the 32 bit version.

The link I have used for installing the 32 bit off-line installer of the current version was: https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB12_CNT​

But now, when I try that link, I get this error:

"<Error>
    <Code>AccessDenied</Code>
    <Message>Access Denied</Message>
    <RequestId>SDFDT9FCG53727XN</RequestId>
    <HostId>NCnIp5xRNOM4khT+Q++L2PBDWn2Tu/I/WcGcJnXGuoAJ6aVjwHHz4vx5xNzrGYA3Lx3LYp6r5AE=</HostId>
    </Error>​"

Is 32 bit version no longer available, or is this a server issue on your end? Or is there an alternate link?

Also, whenever I create a post, including this time, a window pops up with an error message: "Invalid Server Response. Please try again". I click "OK", and then am able to continue editing my post, but it pops up every 10 seconds or so and is very annoying. ANd then when I click on the "Post" button, it asks me to log in again, even though I am logged in. This has actually been happening for a while now. Any clues?

Thank you.

We will fix the download link problem.

As for the posting issue, not sure where the problem is, we could not duplicate it on our end at the moment.

Comment

Working...
    X