Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab Video Converter Licensing/Version Issue (Trial Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Video Converter Licensing/Version Issue (Trial Version)

Add me to that list originating in 2010. I've been using DVDFab for years and even purchased a "Lifetime" license in 2019. I rebooted my system this morning, opened DVDFab to convert a few videos and was greeted with the message I was using a "Trial Version". I re-authorized the product but still had the same message. Thinking I would have to restart the product for it to take affect and when I restarted it presented me with the screen listing all available product which showed the products activated for me but required me to re-authorize it again. I did. Nothing has changed...it still tells me I'm using the Trial version and am limited to converting only 3 of the 4 videos I'm wanting to convert. So I'm not sure how it all of a sudden determined it was a "trial version" since I hadn't updated the product since the last update was released (12.1.1.5).

will be discused already in
    I am a longtime DVDFab lifetime user and have used the Video Converter function for years. Recently I decided to try out the UniFab product. It is an interesting product but right now it takes longer than I would like for a number of functions so I deinstalled it. After removing it I went back to use the Video Converter

Comment

ok...I'll add it there.

Comment

I have the same authorization issues with the Enlarger AI. I also bought the Lifetime All-In-One Version

Comment

Hi,

It's fixed on server.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi,

It's fixed on server.

Wilson

I can confirm it is fixed for me. Thank you Wilson for the quick turnaround.

Jeff

Comment

Thank You for fixing this issue so fast!

Comment

Working...
              X