Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback ID 248180 (DVDFab Creator not burning MP4s to disc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback ID 248180 (DVDFab Creator not burning MP4s to disc)

Hello, my logs are in Feedback ID 248180.

Repeat problem, but this time more persistent. I downloaded 1080 and 720 versions of Haunted Mansion from Disney+ in MP4 format. I tried burning various ways - changing file names, turning subtitles on and off, but no change. The burn attempt gets stuck in the "conversion one pass" at 100% and never moves into the "writing disc" phase.

Please let me know how I can help, if at all. My DVDFab is up to date. Thank you.

Originally posted by AceExplorer View Post

Repeat problem, but this time more persistent. I downloaded 1080 and 720 versions of Haunted Mansion from Disney+ in MP4 format. I tried burning various ways - changing file names, turning subtitles on and off, but no change. The burn attempt gets stuck in the "conversion one pass" at 100% and never moves into the "writing disc" phase.

Please let me know how I can help, if at all. My DVDFab is up to date. Thank you.
    try using imgburn as your burning engine.

Comment

Originally posted by AceExplorer View Post

We will download one and see if we can duplicate the freeze problem.

Comment

Working...
      X