Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matrix Revolutions Disc Two - Not All Titles Available to Rip (No Title 0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Matrix Revolutions Disc Two - Not All Titles Available to Rip (No Title 0)

I have ripped literally hundreds of DVDs and never seen this problem before. When playing this DVD, titled Matrix Revolutions Special Features, (using VLC player or PlayerFab), there is a title on the Menu called "Revolutions Recalibrated", 27:02 minutes long This title plays fine from either the DVD disc or an ISO copy. PlayerFab shows this track as Title 0.

The PROBLEM is that when I use the Ripper and try to "Choose Other Titles" to select this one for ripping, there is absolutely no available title shown that is 27 minutes long (and there is no Title 0)!

This problem is the same in both version 12 and version 13.

Originally posted by Mauser View Post
    I have ripped literally hundreds of DVDs and never seen this problem before. When playing this DVD, titled Matrix Revolutions Special Features, (using VLC player or PlayerFab), there is a title on the Menu called "Revolutions Recalibrated", 27:02 minutes long This title plays fine from either the DVD disc or an ISO copy. PlayerFab shows this track as Title 0.

The PROBLEM is that when I use the Ripper and try to "Choose Other Titles" to select this one for ripping, there is absolutely no available title shown that is 27 minutes long (and there is no Title 0)!

This problem is the same in both version 12 and version 13.
    try going into common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer
    restart dvdfab and retry the disc again and see if title 0 shows up.

Comment

Working...
    X