The case is closed, forget it - not available on bluray copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray The case is closed, forget it - not available on bluray copy

The radiance bluray of "the case is closed, forget it" is not being read in dvdfab 12 or 13 now. can the developers look into this? attaching log file for reference.

bluray is included in 3 mafia tales box set, other two blurays copy just fine.

Attached Files

Please provide the log file named dvdfab_internal.log file too, thanks.

Comment

log was too large, had to compress it
      Attached Files

Comment

I have passed the log file to the developer.
        One more thing to confirm, can you playback the disc well on your PC drive?

Comment

No, I cannot. The other two films in the set copy without any trouble.

Comment

I think Mona was asking if the original disc you are copying from plays back ok on your computer. Also - does it play in your standalone blu-ray player?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
              I think Mona was asking if the original disc you are copying from plays back ok on your computer. Also - does it play in your standalone blu-ray player?
              Hi Rich86, thanks, that's what I was trying to ask

Comment

Sorry, that is what I meant. It does play in my bluray player and not in my computer

Comment

Is the problematic disc damaged, scratched or dirty? Does it play perfectly in your blu-ray player?
                  Just trying to determine if the disc is the problem.

Comment

Disc is new and not scratched. It plays perfect in bluray player with the other films in the set.

Comment

Working...
                    X