DVDFab 13 x64 not shown as x64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 13 x64 not shown as x64

No way to tell while it is running which version is installed.

Hi,

Now, only DVDFab 13 x64 is released .

And if we plan to release the x86 version, then x86 version will be installed and x64 version will be installed default according the systerm type.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

That is strange - I am fighting other problems in this software with your tech support, and just yesterday they gave me two different links to choose from for a new download:
      Please download and install the latest version of DVDFab 13 using either of the URLs below:

https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFab_x64

That certainly implied to me that there were two different versions available for DVDFab 13.

You put "(x64)" in the shortcut that you install on my desktop for DVDFab1 13, so why would you NOT want to put it in the logo on the top of the screen when the app is running, just like you did with DVDFab 12?
      Last edited by Mauser; 10-17-2023, 01:26 PM.

Comment

My guess is that the installer can detect what version you are running (32bit or 64bit) and install the correct version.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          My guess is that the installer can detect what version you are running (32bit or 64bit) and install the correct version.
          Yes, it will install the correct version according to the version (32bit or 64bit) you are running. However, the 32-bit version is currently not available.

Comment

Thank you very much Mona
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
            X