Cant' turn off subtitle verification popup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant' turn off subtitle verification popup

I have no idea what I did to make this start happening, but when I try to rip an entire television series after each episode finishes I get a large popup that asks me to push a " Complete Verification" button. I would like to terminate this popup because it pauses the process after each episode. I am using the DVDFab Ripper Version 13.0.0.1

Never mind, I just uninstalled and reinstalled without saving my settings. No more popup.

Comment

Annnnnnnd the GD thing came back, so apparently not all settings get wiped with an uninstall. If anyone knows how to prevent the subtitle "complete verification" popup from appearing I would appreciate having that info. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cidershack View Post
        Annnnnnnd the GD thing came back, so apparently not all settings get wiped with an uninstall. If anyone knows how to prevent the subtitle "complete verification" popup from appearing I would appreciate having that info. Thanks!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20231025-111751.png
Views:	94
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	432064
        Please go to the Settings panel, under the Conversion tab uncheck the option "Skip verification when extracting subtitles to SRT files".

Comment

Working...
        X