DVDFab 12/13 Out Clip Remove Pes Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 12/13 Out Clip Remove Pes Pack

I'm trying to rip The Walking Dead Season 6 Disc 1-4 and it keeps getting stuck at 99%. Checking the logs I see hundreds of lines with the following:

warning: out clip range remove pes pack (4352)(611563575)(232165440)

I tried version 12 and 13 of DVDFab and I get the same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Originally posted by alnsnk View Post
    I'm trying to rip The Walking Dead Season 6 Disc 1-4 and it keeps getting stuck at 99%. Checking the logs I see hundreds of lines with the following:

warning: out clip range remove pes pack (4352)(611563575)(232165440)

I tried version 12 and 13 of DVDFab and I get the same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    is a DVD or a Blu-ray disc ?? please post the dvdfab internal log file.

Comment

Apologies for the delay, its bluray. Here is a fresh log. Thank you.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by alnsnk; 12-24-2023, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alnsnk View Post
        Apologies for the delay, its bluray. Here is a fresh log. Thank you.
        Please try not to choose the audio track Audio(4352)[codec(truehd) channels(8), choose another one to try it again and see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please try not to choose the audio track Audio(4352)[codec(truehd) channels(8), choose another one to try it again and see the result.
          I switched the track to 5.1 and got the same result. Ripper makes it all the way to 99% and never finishes. I've attached the latest log. The weird thing is I was able to rip season 1-5 and 7-11 with no problems. Hopefully the latest log can give some insight. Thank you.​​​
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X